BLACKBOARD SPECIALS FROM 13TH MARCH
Creamy spinach soup with coated poached egg 1780
Beef carpaccio with marinated morels 3120
Chicken supreme with Jerusalem artichoke and grilled carrot 3820
Dorade royal with rosemary potatoes and remoulade 5220
Heavenly orange tiramisu 1420
All prices are in HUF, include 18% VAT and 13% service charge will be added to the bill
BALTAZÁR GRILL IS RECOMMENDED AGAIN IN THE MICHELIN GUIDE
We are very proud that we are among the recommended restaurants by Michelin Guide for the third time in a row.
3RD TIME IN A ROW: BALTAZAR IS THE BEST SMALL HOTEL ON TRIPADVISOR
We are really proud of Baltazar's TripAdvisor
Best Travellers' Choice Award in small hotel categorie - 3rd time in a row this year.
The satisfaction of our guests is the most important factor in our family business thus this award is very close to our heart.
Don't forget: our other boutique hotel in Buda Castle, Pest-Buda Hotel awaits for you too.
BALTAZAR IS THE BEST SMALL HOTEL @TRIPADVISOR TRAVELLERS’ CHOICE
Baltazar has been chosen as The Best Small Hotel on Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Award, twice on a row. It goes to Baltazar's team, the best team in town for sure. Thank you!
Looking for a job in gastronomy or hospitality? Join our team. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEDDING AT BALTAZAR
HOTEL • RECEPTION • PARTY
Having guest from abroad or from the countryside? The smart luxury boutique hotel, Baltazar with its 11 rooms accomodates your guests. Make their stay special for your wedding.
#1 hotel in Budapest
We are so proud to be the best hotel in Budapest on Tripadvisor. Thank
you very much to our guests for the amazing reviews that landed us at
this unbelievable position.
Thank you very much for being The Best Small Hotel in Travellers' Choice 2015, it is such a great honour for a hotel that opened the gates in July 2013.
Baltazár Hungarian Grill is our latest gastronomic adventure based on sharing and tasting, high quality ingredients, simplicity and the world's best hand made charcoal grill, the Josper of Catalunya, Spain. Romantic cobble stoned terrace, playful atmosphere and unique design. Honest and authentic ingredients prepared to perfection in our handmade Josper charcoal grill by one of the country's most decisive chefs, Mr. Zsolt Litauszki and his team. Hungarian grill dishes, gourmet street food, food for sharing, serious meats, great vegetarian options. Simple, yet creative dishes.
We take pride in the ingredients and equipment we use in our kitchen.
- Beef: we prefer cuts true connoisseurs value the most but might be unknown to many. USDA Prime beef from Dakota Dunes, South Dakota and 21 days dry
aged beef from Styria, Austria. Both perfectly grilled in our Josper charcoal grill.
- Pork: we use dry aged duroc pork from Styria, Austria and duroc pork from Hungary. This breed is originated in America and we have found it to be very consistent in its high quality. It loves our grill.
- Duck: liver and thigh come from our family supplier in Southeast Hungary
- Chicken: we only use Hungarian free range chicken that is especially bred for our restaurant on a small farm in Southwest Hungary
- Sauces, jams: we take pride of using our home made sauces and jams that we prepare in the season from the same high quality ingredients we use in the kitchen.
- The famed Spanish Josper Grill: the hottest indoor double ventilated closed door charcoal grill found in the kitchens of some of the world's top chefs including Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsay. We only use the highest quality charcoal from Argetina to fire our grill.