WHAT IS BALTAZÁR?
Bar, winebar, wine store, grill
Baltazár Budapest - design boutique hotel, Hungarian grill, bar, wine bar Baltazar is a stylish design boutique hotel and Hungarian grill restaurant located in the old hystoric city center of Budapest, the Buda Castle, very close to downtown. A family owned independent hotel and a gastronomic hub with its warm, friendly, understated atmosphere. A haunt for a coffee, a glass of wine, the best meal or just for lounging.
- Romantic cobble stoned terrace, playful atmosphere and cool unique design.
- Honest and authentic ingredients prepared to perfection in our handmade Josper charcoal grill by one of the country's most decisive chefs, Mr. Zsolt Litauszki and his team.
- Gourmet street food, food for sharing, serious meats, great vegetarian options. Simple, yet creative dishes.
- The most notable wines of mostly the Carpatian Basin area. We carry around 200 titles of the most authentic wines in our Winebar and Terra Hungarica Wine store.
- The Bar offers a selection of the best gins the word has to offer. We serve them with our favorite organic grain based Fentiman's tonic water for probably the best Gin&Tonic you have ever had.
- On top of being an important gastronomic institution where you can spend most of your day, Baltazár is one of the most stylish boutique hotels in Budapest with 11 individually designed luxurious rooms and suites for those connaisseurs who are looking for a 360 degrees experience. A family owned cool design boutique hotel located in the quiet old city area of the city, in the Buda Castle, The unique and cozy design, the friendly staff, the central location and the excellent service makes Baltazar one of the top hotels in Budapest. The hotel is surrended by historic buildings and peaceful streets, while being only 10 minutes away from the city center.
- individually themed rooms, wall colors, wallpapers, artwork featuring designs and inspirations by Vivienne Westwood, Keith Haring or Andy Warhol.
- includes selected original vintage furniture and iconic pieces
- bathrooms with hand crafted local lymestone
- rain shower by Hans Grohe
- in-room cosmetics by L'Occitane
- all beds featuring the finest linens and real dow duvet covers and pillows that we can change to anty-allergic on request.