Baltazár Hungarian Grill is our latest gastronomic adventure based on sharing and tasting, high quality ingredients, simplicity and the world's best hand made charcoal grill, the Josper of Catalunya, Spain.
- Romantic cobble stoned terrace, playful atmosphere and unique design.
- Honest and authentic ingredients prepared to perfection in our handmade Josper charcoal grill .
- Gourmet street food, food for sharing, serious meets, great vegetarian options. Simple, yet creative dishes.
We take pride in the ingredients and equipment we use in our kitchen.
- Beef: with the popularity of beef and high quality steaks on the rise we always look at sourcing the best. Currently we use grass fed beef from Jack’s Creek farm in Australia also Argentinean Beef and prime cuts from the USA. With changing our sources when needed we can always have great quality meets on our menu perfectly grilled on our Josper charcoal grill.
- Pork: we always try to use as much local pork as possible like the Duroc and Styria breeds. Currently on our menu we have fantastic Iberico pork from Spain that comes from the famous black pigs. The meat is juicy and tender with a nutty taste as the pigs eat acorns as part of their diet.
- Duck: liver and thigh comes from our family supplier in Békés, southeast Hungary.
- Chicken: we only use Hungarian farmed chicken in Baltazár you will find our chicken on the grill section,Hungarian Classics or even on the specials board. All supplied from our trusted local butcher.
- Sauces, jams: we take pride and only use homemade sauces and jams. Our jams are prepared when the fruit is in season and stored untill we need them. Cooking jam has become a yearly tradition at Baltazár.
- The famed Spanish Josper Grill: the hottest indoor double ventilated closed door charcoal grill found in the kitchens of some of the world’s top chefs including Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsey. We only use the highest quality charcoal from Argentina to fire our grill.